Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

La Dolce Roslini


Oh bulan... La dolce amira,TV3 every Tuesday time:9 mlm. I ni kalau bab friendship mmg sensitif skit. Mmg touching la crita la dolce ni. Tangkap leleh la gak. How strong their relationship kan? I have a very close friend. Her name is Roslini. We talked almost about everything. We shared our secrets. We've been friends since we were 14. Now, we're 28. Lama kan? She's working as a nurse in HKL + married 2 Sharrul Irwan. Now got 1 son-Amal Hijazi. Hope that this friendship never end. Love u gal! :-) I do have other friends,but they're like..on + off. They only reply 2 my text when i text them 1st. If i don't text them,then they don't bother texting me. Well,maybe they're bz. It's ok. Just 4 you'll info,i do remember u. Once we're friends,we'll be FRIENDS 4 EVER!

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk