Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do I look THAT OLD?




The story goes like this...actually, I went back to my hometown last week because of the school holiday. Luckily, I didn't teach year 6 this year so no exam classes that mean no extra classes during the holiday.


I went to the new shopping mall in Kota Bharu, Parkson near Pasar Siti Khadijah. Actually I've been eyeing this lipstick and lipgloss for a few days already. I'm waiting for the rite time to buy it. You know...I have to wait for the pay day... :) I went to a Lancome counter... and have a close look at the thing. I tried a few lipsticks. I love glitters & sparkling things! That's the reason I really wanted to buy it. It caught my eyes...and I kept thinking about it since last few days. Then that stupid salesgirl made me end up buying nothing that day. After I tried a few...I asked her opinion...wanna know what she said? "Mmmm...kalu ore mudo mace sayo ni,meme minat hok bsinar...hok bkilat....tapi ikut kak la..." (translation- If a YOUNG girl like me, I like glitters, sparkling. but up to you..) Isn't it hurt? Do I look too old to wear glitters & sparkling lipstick???!! It turned me OFF!!!. I think a salesgirl should persuade the customer to buy the things. She should say something nice...sweet...convince your customer...not saying such thing... Am I rite? Well, I guess I better start saving a lot of money so that I can start buying the anti-ageing product ASAP!!!! Pity me.... Huhuhuhuhuhu........... :(

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk