Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bought new books!

Yeayyy...just received it. I've bought the books online. It's from mph bookstore. Very easy and super fast. It took about 3 @ 5 working days. The 1st book is "I AM NUMBER FOUR". I lov e the movie. Just watched it! More or less like Twilight. The different is Edward Cullen is a Vampire and John Smith is an alien. The same thing is....they all fell in love with human girl! :) Auw...i like that. That is the reason I bought the book. Hehehe...
The second one is...of course from my favourite author Cecelia Ahern. I love her books! This one called The Book Of Tomorrow. I don't know when I'll be finish reading because...as you know, now I'm studying. I've got lots of module to read. But...I hope I'll find some quality time to read. :) i don't know why I love to read now. I hate reading when I was in primary or secondary schools. Hope the desire of reading will grow forever. Hahaha....
:)
So friends...READ! It's fun and it's one way of improving your language.Am I rite?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk