Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Muezza

Happy Saturday!
This is our latest pet cat. The name is Muezza. It's a stray cat. Dirty and hungry when we first found her. Pity her...
So we brought her to the vet and got injection for her fever and the Doc said, come again next month for another injection. It's for the kurap injection. Masa mula2 pergi tu Doc kata xleh injek lagi untuk kurap sebab dia kecik sangat lagi. Doc gave some cream for her kurap. I think she's getting better. Abis RM77 untuk si stray cat ni.
Semua ni sebab abam Alif yang nak ada pets. He still want a rabbit but I said no. Let's have a pet cat.
We've search in google / mudah.my but the cheapest cat was RM200!! So, why not we just take the stray cats? It's free but we have to spend some money for their treatment. And he said yes... Later on, we went to Tumpat's playground and we found her. And the rest is history. Hahaha...
Tapi cam biasa la... Tang shit and food to I yang kena handle. We still keep it in a cage untill she gets better. Then she's free to run around the house.
;)

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk