Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today's TPD was at...

SKBM!
Do u know what it stands for?
SK Bukit Marak. We rotate schools now. So, this week it's their turn. We were served with baked macaroni and curry puffs. Delicious! Marvellous!
We disscussed about KSSR. Most of us were not paying attention. Toby looked stress.
Sorry... I no nothing about KSSR. I didn't go to any of the course. And guess what? There's a list of teachers name who are going to teach year 3 (KSSR) next year arrived at my school last week. Those are the teachers who are going to the next course for KsSR yr.3. Congratulation Mr Zainul Aman for being the chosen one to teach. And good luck!
Hmmm... Before we went for the TPD this afternoon, there's a post mortem meeting for year 6. Oh well... Like we all know. We said the same thing over and over again. The weaknesses and how to overcome it. Bla bla bla... So boring!!!
Next year nak resign la jadi tcer year 6. Migrain kepala hotak I bila fikir pasal results bebudak ni....
Ok... Let's end here.

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk