Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still new in blogging...

Salam...
Halo....
Greetingzzz....

Actually I'm still in the learning process in this blogging thing. Before this I'm a bit confused about what is blog and what is social networking. After I read others' blog, I get some ideas. Blog is where you post ideas, comment, what you feel....like Blogger, vox, wordpress to name a few...you have to think of what is the right words to put in. While social networking like Facebook, Tagged, Flixster, Friendster, Twitter...and many more...is like what u post u get quick response. You don't have to think of what is the right words. It just came out and you post it in your social networking page. Well for me...I like both. I have blog and I also have social networking page like Facebook and Friendster. What about you? It's all up to you. :)
www.facebook.com/jihan.daud
http://tcerjihan.fotopages.com
http://jihandaud.vox.com

:)

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk