Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

SK Telok Gong's Annual Dinner 2009

Ni hamper yang i dapat...
This is the door gifts...

Tuan punya blog...

Menu of the nite...yum yum....I ni kalau bab makan....semua telan....

Mar, Yanty & Sha (she won the best dress for tonite).

Yanty, Sha & myself...

GB's last words...

Siti Roslinawati & Kak Norli...

Bufet stail la malam ni...ingatkan hidang 7 dishes....

Tuan punya blog...sorry la pics semua ni blur...biasa la...camera hp je...malas nak upload dari digital cam...


On Nov 20th 2009 -Last day in school. We had our dinner at Bandar Botanic Resort club house. The place was great but the weather was rainy so we can't have our dinner by the pool side.
:( We were separated into two hall because lack of space. Hall A and B. All members in Hall B came to Hall A after they had their dinner. We have to hear the Pengerusi BKG's speech and last words from GB. Then we had the lucky draws, prize giving and last but not least karaoke. I went there with Divya because I'm alone. Didn't bring my hubby. I don't want to pay another RM42 per head. If it's free then I'll bring him. :) What a kedekut am I? Whatever you want to say.... I already paid RM120 for BKG's fee for 1 year. No money no talk...hihihihhi.... :P I didn't wait until they've finished karaoke. I'm not young & single anymore. I've got kids at home. So, I asked Divya to go back. Sorry Divya...kena balik awal...

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk