Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

1 TwilightGuide.com


Twilight Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Pictures

Alamak...macam tak der jantan lain ka...muka ni je yang ada kat blog aku (selain dari jejaka2 pujaan hati beta - Suamiku & anak2ku). Well...i guess you oll dah naik muah....LIKE I CARE!
Just nak bgtau kepada peminat Rob Pat ni, dia dah ada wax figure tau! Hasil dari minat u olls la.
=)

The full wax figure will be revealed in NYC’s Times Square TOMORROW at 10:30AM at Madame Tussauds New York (234 West 42nd St. Manhattan). After the unveiling, fans will be able to cozy up to the figure for photos and even a hug.

The first 100 fans who arrive to see Rob’s figure on the day it is unveiled will also get free Pattinson and Twi-hard gear, as well as free admission to the attraction. Sweet!

My dearly sis plak nak g London 29th March ni, sure dia singgah kat Madame Tussauds. Nasib la Rob Pat ni ada kat NY nyer branch kalau ada kat London nyer branch, sure aku soh dia snap pic byk2. Takper la bukan I yang pi....paling tak pun ada pertalian darah....ihik...sure korang tak paham apa yang I merapu ni. Lantak la.....

P/S: To my sis,take a lot of pics ya...i would love to see the places you've been to.Hope that 1 sweet day, i pun akan sampai gaks...INSYAALLAH...



No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk