Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Published Materials For Test Use Workshop

Salam.
Today, I went for a workshop held at PKG Banggol, PCB,KB replacing my Head Of Panel (Puan Noraini). The time was from 8.00 am - 4.00 pm. Sound tiring, huh?! But what can I say..."SYMP" (Saya Yang Menurut Perintah). I think this workshop was useless because we in Kelantan do not make our exam / test papers. The MGB (Majlis Guru Besar) supply it. So, we don't have to worry about it. Although sometime the questions are not good but what can I say...we still have to use it. This workshop was good for those state that, the teachers have to make their own question papers. I heard a lot of other teachers also complaining about it (include me!), about how wasting time it was. In the call letter, they said that we have to bring text book and c.s from year 1-6 and workbooks, activity books, laptop and thumb drive but....when we got there, they said we're not going to use it. Can you believe that? Luckily I just brought my netbook.But other teachers, they brought along all the items they said in the call letter. Pity them! Well...what can I say... SYMP!

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk