Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

Holla...
Just received those from my pen pal in USA. She gave the book to me. And when I have finished it, I have to pass around the book. She got the idea from Bookcrossing . But for now, I can't read any book yet because busy with assignment. Maybe I'll read it later. She said the book was great, that's why she wanted to share it with others. She even bought two copies of it. Sedak benar kalis crito niss....
=)
Well, the raining monsoon is here. It's raining every day.
It's colder.
I like...
Hmm....esok kena p skolah untuk majlis bagi duit RM100 untuk semua murid. Then ari Rabu lak kena p untuk key-in data bebudak yang nak mintak Sekolah Rancangan Khas sebab ari Khamis dah last day. Then next week lak dah start kelas tambahan untuk year 6 2012. They called it "Golden Holiday". I'm teaching the best class next year so hoping that the results will be the best jugak la at the end of next year....ko guano? Hehehe....
Ok la...gotta stop...
Nak g Tesco jap...habiskan kepingan-kepingan yang terakhir tu....hehehe....
Bye!

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk