Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Distinguishing Between Fact and Opinion

A FACT is
A) an objective information that can be checked or proved to be true
B) information that does not change
C) not a statement about the future.

Examples of the language we use to express FACT:
1. This review has demonstrated...
2. According to the results of the lates survey...
3. The latest findings confirm...

An OPINION is
A) a statement that can not be proved to true or false
B) ones personal belief, idea, or feeling about a subject
C) can be a statement about the future

Examples of the language we use to express OPINION:
1. The company claims that...
2. The research team argues that...
3. In Dr. Lin's view...
4. Most expert in this field suspect that...

Ehem... Those are some of the notes that I have to read. I am going to have my 3rd semester exam on 23 & 24th June.
So, wish me luck my dear Bloggy!!

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk