Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ladies Day

Yuhuuu...!
It's Ladies Day. Not Ladies Nite ok!
Kalau Ladies Nite gak.... Meletop volcano...
Let's talk about what and where we went today. Me and one of my BFF ( i knew her when we're teaching in SKKG) went out today. We went to Tesco because she wanted to buy something. Then accompanied her to the bank to pay her car loan. Aftet that, we went to Noodle Station. Thanks K'Has sebab blanja I. Nati I blanja u plak next time (if there is NEXt time??!).
We talked and enjoyed ourselves this afternoon. She's teaching in PPD Tanah Merah now. She came straight away from her school.
Almost 1 and half year we didn't met each other. We had a good laughed!
Hope we can spend time together again next time!
Enjoy the pics...

No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk