Followers...

....

I like this 1! Please klik...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Favourite Smell For Now is...

And the winner is...MIDNIGHT FANTASY by Britney Spears!!!
Midnight Fantasy is the fourth and latest fragrance release from Britney Spears, and is meant as the sexy, late night (a mysterious realm of temptation and intrigue) follow-up to 2005's Fantasy. It was created by perfumer Caroline Sabas, and the notes include black cherries, framboise, plum, orchid, freesia, iris, musk, amber and vanilla.
The bottle is the same as Fantasy's, done up in dark blue. If you were expecting a darker, warmer take on Fantasy's medley of cupcake and sweet fruits. Midnight Fantasy may come as something of a surprise. The top notes, like those of Fantasy, are largely candied fruits. It smells an awful lot like grape. Thankfully it calm to a more palatable (if still relatively sweet!) berry-ish sort of mixture fairly quickly.The heart notes add an entirely anonymous blur of sheer florals, and the base is velvety but surprisingly pale and clean.
The tagline is "Everybody has one"
=P
This is the ad. She looks sexy isn't she?
*-*
Dah ramai yang tanya perfume apa yang Ji pakai? I cakap je "Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears". Diorang cakap manis betul bau dia. Rasa cam nak gigit, kekoh, jilat dan seangkatan dengannya...Tapi sebenarnya, I bukan beli yang ori tau. I pakai yang pati minyak wangi ni (DHIA PERFUMES) jer. Mana la I mampu nak beli yang mahal tu. Nati la bila I dah jadi jutawan...mana tau kan? Then I'll buy the original one. :)
Jadi sesapa yang minat boleh contact I.
=)




No comments:

I LoVe TuneTalk